Last updated: 1/1/2024
Welcome to DIY Marketing Academy, operated by Honeycomb Marketing Co. We respect the privacy of our users and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use our online course, DIY Marketing Academy.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our DIY Marketing Academy, including:
- Personal data, such as your name, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Usage data, such as details about your access to and use of the DIY Marketing Academy, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and resources that you access and use on the DIY Marketing Academy.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We collect this data:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site, information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal data:
- To provide you with the DIY Marketing Academy and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- To improve our DIY Marketing Academy and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Disclosure of Your Information
Sometimes, we may allow you to opt-in to sharing certain information with third parties for marketing or other purposes. In these cases, we will obtain your explicit consent before sharing your information.
Thank you for choosing DIY Marketing Academy. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.